Thrive Level II: Upgrade Program
Using 2020 Armor chest protectors as a part of your upgrade program is a sure way to help elevate your top tier program. Here are a couple of steps to help convert a student from a basic member into an elite level member:
- Sending out invitations to those students you feel show dedication and drive to be great. This will foster a sense of pride and excitement.
- Invite them to an elite-level class for a week free-of-charge.
- This is the most important one: make sure your elite level class has a different format and feel than your basic level classes. This is where the 2020 Armor technology comes into play. Use your 2020 Armor technology to compare results and data, so that students can see where they need to improve. Explain to the students and families how using data and 2020 Armor technology takes you from being good to being great.
- The most exciting part for you, as an instructor, upgrade them to the elite program! Many schools charge more for their elite program because they allow students to come more days, offer specialized classes, offer training with top performers, etc. Using the 2020 Armor technology will help you elevate the experience of these classes. We suggest you charge $25 - $75 more for your elite program, depending on your club and location.
- Our highest-performing clubs are not only charging more monthly, but are also charging an upgrade fee.
- It could be as simple as charging an $100 upgrade fee that includes necessary merchandise (shirt, uniform, etc.).
- It could also be more extravagant! Consider making the upgrade fee equal a 2020 Armor chest protector that each individual student will have for at-home and in-club use. We recommend this for your competition team.
Check out the next step! Thrive Level III